[PLUG] Emacs org-mode

Johnathan Mantey manteyjg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 20:38:48 UTC 2017

Rich,

IMO, the naming structure of your tags is a personal decision.  Every
person is going to have a different opinion of the *appropriate* way to
create their tags.

Can you clarify what you are after with respect to issue #2?  Where the
tags are located, is once again, up to you.
You can either place your tags in your .emacs/.init file using the
*org-tag-alist* variable, or you can place *#+TAGS:* fields within your org
file.

Finally.... for devotees of the One True Program there is a Slack group,
pdx-emacs.slack.com.