[PLUG] Can't log in to D-Link DIR-860L (with OpenWRT)

John Jason Jordan johnxj at gmx.com
Sun Dec 10 03:41:41 UTC 2017

On Sat, 9 Dec 2017 17:30:51 -0800
Russell Senior <russell at personaltelco.net> dijo:

>John has regained access, fwiw.  As far as I know, the problem is now
>resolved.

Yes, and I should add that I knew I could get the information directly
from the printer, and I also supposed that there was a command line
tool like arp that I could use, but needing the printer's IP address
encouraged me to solve the problem of accessing the D-Link. I had known
for some time that there was a problem getting into its admin page, and
this was as good a time as any to tackle that issue.