[PLUG] Finding a contact at SpiritOne

Bryan Linton plug at shoshoni.info
Sun Dec 10 05:31:41 UTC 2017

Hello plug@

I've been trying to contact SpiritOne since October 13th of this
year (2017).  I've tried contacting billing@, support@, as well as
the two email addresses listed on the front page of their site
(forrest at aracnet, and paul at spiritone).

I've received no response to any of them.  I have an email-only
subscription with them, and receive an authentication error any
time I try to retrieve email from my account.

At this point, I'd just like to cancel my service, but cannot
contact anyone to even do that!  I'm currently living and working
in Japan, so with a 17-18 hour timezone difference trying to find
the time to call them during office hours is difficult.

I was planning on calling them soon, since work is winding down a
bit as the holidays approach, but a recent email on the list said
that even their phone number has been disconnected, so even
calling them may not be a possibility.

Also, the credit card I've been using to pay them expires in a few
months.  I'm billed annually, so it will have been expired by the
time it renews.

I initally wanted to receive a prorated refund, but at this point,
I'd be happy to just know that my account has been cancelled and
won't auto-renew or be sent to collections because of SpiritOne's
inability to be contacted regarding the matter.

Does anyone know of *any* possible way I can get into contact with
someone at SpiritOne?  An email, phone number, carrier pigeon
address, or anything at all?

--
Bryan