[PLUG] Finding a contact at SpiritOne

Bryan Linton plug at shoshoni.info
Mon Dec 11 09:07:42 UTC 2017

On 2017-12-10 08:17:39, David Fleck <david.fleck at mchsi.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 2017-12-10 at 14:31 +0900, Bryan Linton wrote:
> > I initally wanted to receive a prorated refund, but at this point,
> > I'd be happy to just know that my account has been cancelled and
> > won't auto-renew or be sent to collections because of SpiritOne's
> > inability to be contacted regarding the matter.
> >
> > Does anyone know of *any* possible way I can get into contact with
> > someone at SpiritOne?  An email, phone number, carrier pigeon
> > address, or anything at all?
>

> Some people have reported that billing at spiritone.com works, at least
> some of the time.  If you use Facebook, you may want to check out https
> ://www.facebook.com/groups/1616813681672836/, the "Aracnet & SpiritOne
> Refugees" Facebook group. You will find many fellow sufferers there,
> and possibly some useful information.

I don't have or use facebook, but I guess I can try emailing
billing@ a few more times.

> Personally, we were billed monthly and in early Oct. I gave up on
> trying to contact SO, called up the credit card co. and told them I
> disputed the Oct. monthly charge, and any charges from then on. That
> seems to have worked for us. I'm not sure how that will apply to your
> situation, though.

Yeah, I considered that as a last resort.  I wasn't sure I still
had the option since I was billed at the end of September and
thought I only had 60 days to issue a chargeback/dispute, but upon
checking VISA's site, it looks like I have 120 days.

I'll keep this as a last resort, since I'd really like to solve
this amicably if at all possible.

> Good luck-

Thanks!

--