[PLUG] Another SpiritOne Question

Dan Bolduc dan at computatrumdesign.com
Mon Dec 11 16:28:21 UTC 2017

I also have Centurylink fiber and I'm pretty happy with it. I have heard
that their customer service isn't good, but since I switched I've only
needed to call them once to upgrade to gigabit, so I haven't needed much
from them.Overall I am happier with them than I was with Comcast, which I
guess isn't necessarily saying much.

Jason, I am curious to know what kind of 'deal' you were able to get on
your service by going to the Hollywood office. My promotional period has
run out on gigabit service, so I am currently paying the full price of
$160/month. I'm able to make this more economical by sharing the cost with
some housing units adjacent to me. Would you mind sharing what you're
paying for gigabit?

- Dan