[PLUG] com port in guest to usb in host (virtual box)

Denis Heidtmann denis.heidtmann at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 19:21:05 UTC 2017

Is it possible that your command /dev/ttyUSB0 600,cs7,cstopb,-parenb has an
error?

I executed stty 600 then stty -a :
denis at denis-ThinkPad-L420:~$ stty -a
speed 600 baud; rows 24; columns 80; line = 0;
intr = ^C; quit = ^\; erase = ^?; kill = ^U; eof = ^D; eol = <undef>;
eol2 = <undef>; swtch = <undef>; start = ^Q; stop = ^S; susp = ^Z; rprnt =
^R;
werase = ^W; lnext = ^V; discard = ^O; min = 1; time = 0;
-parenb -parodd -cmspar cs8 -hupcl -cstopb cread -clocal -crtscts
-ignbrk -brkint -ignpar -parmrk -inpck -istrip -inlcr -igncr icrnl ixon
-ixoff
-iuclc -ixany -imaxbel iutf8
opost -olcuc -ocrnl onlcr -onocr -onlret -ofill -ofdel nl0 cr0 tab0 bs0 vt0
ff0
isig icanon iexten echo echoe echok -echonl -noflsh -xcase -tostop -echoprt
echoctl echoke -flusho -extproc

Then I tried stty cs7 and got:
denis at denis-ThinkPad-L420:~$ stty cs7
stty: 'standard input': Invalid argument

Yet the man page lists csN.

Clearly I do not know what I am doing.

On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 10:35 AM, Denis Heidtmann <denis.heidtmann at gmail.com