[PLUG] Learning programming

John Bartley K7AAY john@503bartley.com john.bartley at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 02:27:25 UTC 2017

Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com> kindly replied:

> John,
>
>    To what end? That is, what sort of applications do you want to write?
>
>    Without knowing the answers, I'll still suggest learning Python. It's
> powerful, fairly easy, and there's lots of on-line help in addition to the
> freely downloadable docs.
>
> Rich

Employment, anywhere in the US, as being a PC hardware tech now resembles
being a buggywhip embosser.
Coding uses my brain, not my back, which is preferred.
My Intended is pondering taking employment which could take her
_anywhere_.

73s/Best regards de John Bartley K7AAY  CN85qj   •|||||||•  tel
503-227-8539 john at 503bartley.com