[PLUG] dsl woes

Bob Vinisky bob at cherrycreekdaffodils.com
Sat Dec 16 02:08:45 UTC 2017

> When you say you "could ping" to somewhere, it is also important to
> say where you are pinging from.  That is, from the router?  from a
> device on your LAN?  from a device on the DSL modem's LAN?

the question was —  "with your router connected to DSL modem and a PC to LAN:”

I took that to mean pinging from a computer on the internal LAN to the various ip’s in his list
So, to be precise, from a machine on the internal LAN, I could successfully ping both interfaces on the router, as well as the DSL modem.

Bob