[PLUG] How do I get rid of this command line environment?

Dick Steffens dick at dicksteffens.com
Fri Dec 22 05:49:59 UTC 2017

On 12/21/2017 06:10 PM, Russell Senior wrote:
> "under the menu line in MATE" that implies that it's some kind of
> full-screen'd terminal in X11.  A screen shot might help clarify what
> it is, or even just a photograph of the screen.

Alas, xkill worked, so the errant thingy is gone. But it does sound
something like what you call it. It was only about 20 lines high, and,
like I said before, about the width of the larger of the two monitors.
If it every happens again, I'll try a screen shot, and see if that
works, or I'll take a photo of it.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens