[PLUG] boot filled

Dick Steffens dick at dicksteffens.com
Fri Feb 24 16:36:55 UTC 2017

On 02/24/2017 07:57 AM, Denis Heidtmann wrote:
> The last time this happened Tomas told me what to do, but I did not write
> it down and my mind is a sieve.  What is the solution?  There are 9
> archived images.  How do I safely throw out the older ones?

While I don't have an answer to your question, I do recall that there is
a way to search for it in the archives. This involves using Google
"site or domain" line, but my search foo probably isn't what you need. I
tried "linux remove old images from boot" (without quotes), but the
first page didn't seem like what you are looking for. Maybe your foo
would work better for you.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens