[PLUG] Replace Quicken with GnuCash...

Thomas Groman tgrom.automail at nuegia.net
Tue Feb 28 02:22:15 UTC 2017

I use GnuCash exclusively for my finances. I also use the MySQL plugin
so i can update it with all my transactions wherever. It has been
completely adequate for all my needs. Any time it does not do what i
need it to i just didn't look in the documentation for how to do it. I
have not used the Windows version all that much but from when i did it
works just the same. Probably buttons and icons don't mesh that well
with rest of Windows themes but it's a finance tool not a media viewer.