[PLUG] Replace Quicken with GnuCash...

Don Buchholz buchholz at easystreet.net
Tue Feb 28 14:58:50 UTC 2017

I can't speak for GnuCash.  I left Quicken for Moneydance a dozen years ago and never looked back.  In the last twelve years I've made an initial purchase and one upgrade purchase.  It is a Java application.

IIRC, initially support was via a mailing list.  They have a more polished system now.  <shrug> I've never needed the support, so I really don't keep track of them.  I purchased the upgrade a few years ago just because I had been using it long enough I felt the guy who wrote it deserved just compensation.  And they're not like Intuit who constantly push marketing messages at me and is always angling for a new way to nickle & dime me with another new 'service' [in the context of Intuit, a word most accurate when interpreted using a British slang dictionary].

- Don