[PLUG] [PUG] free battery for ARRIS EMTA cable modem model battery

King Beowulf kingbeowulf at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 03:04:32 UTC 2017

Hello!

Hope everyone is accomplishing their New Year's Resolutions (mine
already flew the coop...)

I recently traded up to a new cable modem and VOIP service and dropped
off the 2yr-old Arris TM722G (EMTA) telephony cable modem with Comcast.
Good riddance...

I have a fairly fresh backup battery, available to the PLUG community
for free Nwe, retails $20-$40  If interested email me off-list.  I'm
local to PDX.

Arris model BPB044S
Product ID: 718005
ARCT00830R
8.4V DC, 4400 mAh
charging current 0.115A

This fits a variety of Arris EMTA cable modems, specifications:
https://www.arris.com/globalassets/resources/other/touchstone-li-ion-battery_qig_20feb13.pdf

-Ed