[PLUG] Looking for PC/Main board x686 (could be K7) with 2-3 EISA slots

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Mon Jan 9 01:17:58 UTC 2017

>>>>> "Pete" == Pete Lancashire <pete at petelancashire.com> writes:

Pete> Sadly I've given up on FG. I was looking for a couple 8" DS floppy
Pete> drives, had a request to see if I could recover some CAD
Pete> data. Someone said the same thing so I called FG. Confirmed they
Pete> still had them but they would not sell them to me, had to be
Pete> scrapped, gave some super lame excuses.

Was the excuse "they are in our museum"?  I can't image that they are
still walking in the door in this day and age.  I've only seen them
once, in the mid-1980s and they were obsolete then.  That was 30 years
ago.

--
Russell Senior, President
russell at personaltelco.net