[PLUG] Looking for PC/Main board x686 (could be K7) with 2-3 EISA slots

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Mon Jan 9 03:25:15 UTC 2017

I am no longer looking for any, when the contract was completed the
customer purchased the system from me, I currently do not have a
requirement.

In retrospect I'm  glad FG declined, I was willing at the time to
offer up to $100 per drive, but acquired some for $5 each plus a 50
miles round trip.

-pete