[PLUG] GNOME lanaguage-selector: filing a PR or bug

MJang mike at linuxexam.com
Sat Jan 14 16:34:57 UTC 2017

Hi,

In my Ui Text research, I've been looking through the UI Text for the
language-selector. The popups are filled with walls of text, which I
think can be simplified.

(The walls of text remind me of the BSOD.)

I've tried looking for a GH repo through GNOME, specifically https://gi
t.gnome.org/browse/

I've tried looking through the GNOME bugzilla without success.

Someone from China has forked the language-selector-im-config repo in
GitHub, but without docs or any link back to GNOME.

Anyone here know more about contributing to GNOME, or the specifc
project associated with language-selector-gnome (or language-selector-
common)?

(Complaint: It should not be this difficult to figure out how to
contribute to an open source project. GitHub has made it easier for so
many other open source projects.)

Thanks,
Mike