[PLUG] Clinic

Chuck Hast wchast at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 23:40:29 UTC 2017

Funny, the streets up here in WA are all nice and clean... Wonder if that
salt
helps??? The only place I have ice is on my private road to my place, but
all
of the public streets are clear.

On Sat, Jan 14, 2017 at 7:42 PM, John Jason Jordan <johnxj at gmx.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 14 Jan 2017 14:56:38 -0800
> wes <plug at the-wes.com> dijo:
>
> >I intend to be there for at least the first hour or so. if no one
> >shows up, I may leave. if anyone seeing this does plan to show, please
> >reply so I know to wait for you.
>
> I am planning on being there also, although I will have to rely on
> TriMet. All the streets in my area are sheets of glazed packed snow and
> my only vehicle is a pickup - the worst possible vehicle in snow.

Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
Glass, five thousand years of history and getting better.
The only container material that the USDA gives blanket approval on.