[PLUG] Looking for PC/Main board x686 (could be K7) with 2-3 EISA slots

Denis Heidtmann denis.heidtmann at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 01:31:11 UTC 2017

Would you be willing to post the message you received from FG?  If your
description of the response were typical I would stay away too.  But my
experience has been otherwise.  If they were out-of-line they should know
about it and take corrective action.  They perform a useful service, and
good customer relations helps them perform that service.

-Denis