[PLUG] LO templates directory

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Jan 26 20:28:52 UTC 2017

   I have a couple of different subdirectories with LibreOffice templates
from 2010 and 2012. These seem to be for LO versions 3 and 4 and I'm
wondering where templates are stored for version 5.

   Here there are ~/.config/libreoffice/4/user/template/,
~/home/rshepard/.config/libreoffice/3/user/template/,
~/.libreoffice/3/.openoffice.org2.bkup/user/template/, and
~/.libreoffice/3/user/template/letter.ott

   A web search brings me to a page for downloading templates.

   When I tried saving a modified template it was to ~/ and not the most
recent subdirectory.

   If you know where LO5 templates should be stored, please let me know.