[PLUG] Laserjet 4+ to give away

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jan 27 13:46:19 UTC 2017

On Thu, 26 Jan 2017, John Jason Jordan wrote:

> This has been described as the most reliable printer ever made.

   If you go to an auto parts store your receipt will likely be printed on an
Okidata 192 dot-matrix printer from the early 1980s. Those Okidata were
built like Abrams tanks.

   On the laserjet side, my HP LaserJet 5 dates from 1997 and has the last
duplexer for this model that was available in the country. It's been
thoroughly professionally cleaned once and that's it after almost 100k
sheets printed. All the early HP laserjets are rock-solid performers.

   Too bad that I don't need a fourth printer. :-)