[PLUG] Bluetooth A2DP and audio streaming fidelity

Tom tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 02:34:28 UTC 2017

Yes, even something like this will sound sound better than Bluetooth as
well as better than RPi for that matter when connected to amplifier or
car stereo.
It works under linux without hassle.
RPi uses RC circuit instead of real/active DAC that is why it does not
sound too good.
I have equally "bad" Plugable USB audio adapter for about the same cost
to feed my car stereo and it sounds OK.
I am talking about casual listening and low cost gear, but not bad
gear, so please bear that in mind.
For better and/or known/guaranteed quality I could not recommend
anything like this.
Tomas