[PLUG] Bluetooth A2DP and audio streaming fidelity

Tom tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 10:14:45 UTC 2017

Well, that is different kettle of fish - you mentioned that you want to
drive amplifier/stereo through RCA connectors.
This thing would drive speakers directly, making your amplifier
redundant.
If you want to just drive your amp, then you need DAC - either one of
 the cheap USB ones or if you like HiFiBerry - then this would do what
you need:
https://www.hifiberry.com/shop/boards/hifiberry-dacplus-rca-version/
I would advise you to do some google search and see some project pages
and videos. It will give you an idea what kind of software and GUI you
can get and if it meets your needs.
You can control these players/streaming devices using web interface
from a PC or phone or add touch screen like many others.
The moment you add a touch screen + case the total cost will go up
significantly, depending on what you get.
As an example , the RPi official 7" touchscreen goes for about $60-ish,
then a case $15-ish ....
Best luck, Tomas