[PLUG] Printing PDF files

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Jul 8 21:57:55 UTC 2017

On Sat, 8 Jul 2017, Rich Shepard wrote:

>   Between M$ and whatever they use for their web site I guess I should
> appreciate that anything works.

   Oh, I forgot to mention: my banker told me they think everyone in the
world uses an iPhone for _everything_ so their web site is being
restructured to work primarily on tiny screens. Idiots.

   She also told me the bank wanted also to add kiosks in each branch lobby
so they could do away with all humans. And this is a bank whose non-teller
staff are called "relationship managers." She vehemently objected to that
and apparently the idea has been dropped ... for now at least.