[PLUG] Printing PDF files

Denis Heidtmann denis.heidtmann at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 16:14:56 UTC 2017

Is it possible that the encrypt PDF documents to prevent someone from
modifying it and then claiming "This document came from FTCU, so you owe
me."?  I have encountered protected PDF documents from other businesses
(non-financial) protected from changes.  I assumed that it was for similar
reasons.

-Denis