[PLUG] trying to find a key binding

logical american website.reader3 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 23:53:24 UTC 2017

Hi all:

I found out that the keyboard F10 key on my Linux OpenSuse Leap v42
system has a code assigned to it, causing the menu to open up for a
terminal screen, but when I open up the desktop configurator which
contains the shortcuts, and the codes, I cannot find F10 anywhere in any
of the 4 sections.

Does anyone know where else the binding for the key and the key code is
hidden and how to deactivate this (or activate them)?

I need to turn off F10 binding, in order for the F10 key to work
properly in the "htop" command and not get intercepted into a meta command.

Randall