[PLUG] Free Network Stuff

John Jason Jordan johnxj at gmx.com
Mon Jul 24 21:24:34 UTC 2017

Shaw(?) once said 'three moves equals a fire.' I could add that
remodeling also results in getting rid of unnecessary things. I just
finished the living room and am moving on to the next room, which
occasioned unearthing a lot of network stuff that I no longer need. It
is all free to a PLUGger, and anything that no one wants goes to Free
Geek:

Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G with wall wart, from Free Geek
Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G no wall wart, from a yard sale (needs 5VDC)
Linksys  cable modem model CM100, with wall wart
D-Link Gamer Lounge DGL-4100 (may be dead), have user guide, but no
	wall wart
Linksys 4-port router model NR401, no wall wart (needs 5VDC)
Zonet ZFS3008 8-port switch 10/100, with wall wart
D-Link DI-604 4-port rounter, with wall wart
Motorola Surfboard cable modem SB5100, no wall wart
Two Netgear wall warts, both 12VDC, one 1A and one 1.5A
One unknown wall wart 5VDC 2A