[PLUG] What do you call it? LibreOffice preview screen?

Dick Steffens dick at dicksteffens.com
Wed Jul 26 15:11:26 UTC 2017

I have an annoyance with Libre Office. I have a spreadsheet that I set
to take up a certain amount of screen space. If I have nothing else open
in LibreOffice, and I close that spreadsheet, but not LibreOffice, I get
what I'm sure they intend to be a helpful preview kind of window with a
column of commands on the left and a collection of recently used
documents on the right. My annoyance is with how the window size does
not revert to the size I had set for the spreadsheet when I reopen it.

My problem is that I don't know what to call what I'm seeing so I can
search and see if there's a way to change it. Any ideas?

Thanks.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens