[PLUG] Question about header on sent e-mail message

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Jul 26 20:25:54 UTC 2017

On Wed, 26 Jul 2017, Paul Heinlein wrote:

> Do you have an smtp-server setting in your .pinerc (or in a role)? Or is
> it blank?

Paul,

   In ~/.pinerc I see:

# Sets domain part of From: and local addresses in outgoing mail.
user-domain=appl-ecosys.com

# List of SMTP servers for sending mail. If blank: Unix Pine uses sendmail.
smtp-server=salmo.appl-ecosys.com

> BTW: I can't see that 'on behalf of' header in any messages I've received
> from you.

   I suspect that's produced by whatever M$ MUA is being used by the
responder. I've not seen it in any other messages.

Thanks,