[PLUG] What do you call it? LibreOffice preview screen?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Jul 27 15:29:43 UTC 2017

On Thu, 27 Jul 2017, Dick Steffens wrote:

> It sounds like what I need to do is to remember never to close the last
> LO open document without closing LO.

Dick,

   I've not seen the main screen because when I'm done with a document I use
ctrl-q to quit LO. If I have multiple docs open (a rare occurrence) I might
use ctrl-w on one or two, but never the last one. Guess it didn't occur to
me to close the open open document when I wanted to leave LO. I'm sure
you'll have no trouble hitting the 'q' key instead of the 'w' key.