[PLUG] What do you call it? LibreOffice preview screen?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Jul 27 17:16:37 UTC 2017

On Thu, 27 Jul 2017, Dick Steffens wrote:

> My work process involves tracking the time worked on a Writer document in
> a spreadsheet.

Dick,

   There are a few nifty time trackers for linux that might be of interest to
you.

   What I use when I need to track time on a project is a plain text file. I
can then use awk to provide a total or other information. But, this is just
me. :-)

> In the future I'll just have to remember to close LO when closing the
> first spreadsheet. That way LO will start at the "correct" size.

   Or, open the next document prior to closing the last spreadsheet. Maybe?