[PLUG] Open Source Licenses

Harry tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 05:56:24 UTC 2017

We have nice things - Thanks to RMS and his unwillingness to compromise
on what he believes in. I personally feel that we/I owe him quite a bit
for his work - I do not think that I would type this email on free SW
without people like him.

Just my opinion based on my decades of observations of this world,