[PLUG] Modifying business card field in LibreOffice

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Jun 3 20:58:20 UTC 2017

On Sat, 3 Jun 2017, Tom wrote:

> I actually used labels function instead of business cards, simply because
> it works better. I would recommend that you try labels, hopefully it will
> get you around your issues.

Tom,

   I hadn't thought of using labels instead of their business card template.

   Regardless, I found an excellent tool, glabels <http://www.glabels.org/>
and quickly created a card. It's quicker than LaTeX and provides the
typeface, size, and positioning lacking in LO. While I'm certain there are
better layouts than what I created, the one I have will certainly do the
job, especially since most people seem to transfer the data to a digital
medium and toss (or recycle) the paper card.

Regards,