[PLUG] Understanding where e-mails can get lost

Michael Barnes barnmichael at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 19:54:51 UTC 2017

I have often seen this with "home-brew" mass mailings, especially from
Windows systems. I have had very good results with MailChimp for this kind
of thing. They have all kinds of tools and features. For smaller
quantities, the service is free. I especially like the user management.
People can subscribe and unsubscribe themselves with just a few mouse
clicks. I have never had an issue with newsletters not going through, going
to spam, or  getting blacklisted.

Michael