[PLUG] Audio hum when playing Blu-ray movie

Denis Heidtmann denis.heidtmann at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 22:45:29 UTC 2017

John,

I do not know much about what you describe, but you could answer the
frequency issue by recording the sound into Audacity on the laptop.
(Assuming you do not have a 'scope.)

Is there a chance that the connections which produce the hum include two
different AC powered devices with a (not quite) common ground?

-Denis