[PLUG] Resolved: Printer not visible with LibreOffice

Dick Steffens dick at dicksteffens.com
Mon Jun 26 16:19:33 UTC 2017

On 06/26/2017 08:46 AM, Mark Phillips wrote:
> Have you tried this to add your printer to LibreOffice?
>
> https://help.libreoffice.org/Common/Setting_up_Printer_and_Fax_Under_UNIX_Based_Platforms

Thanks for the reply.

No, I have only used CUPS for printer administration.

As it turns out, when I went back to the printer (it's downstairs in my
wife's office) I found the LibreOffice document I printed. It may be
that it printed so quickly (it's only 1 page) that it was gone when I
looked at the CUPS page showing print jobs. I didn't think to look at
Show Completed Jobs button. Had I done so, I would have seen that it was
done already.

Network printers are great, but not having it right here in my office
leaves something to be desired.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens