[PLUG] Workaround - was {Re: Problem with MATE desktop (esp "help" system) - was [Re: How to launch script when user logs in?]}

Richard Owlett rowlett at cloud85.net
Wed Jun 28 13:37:32 UTC 2017

I posted a similar question in another forum and was told to run
"mate-control-center" in a terminal window.

That worked well enough to establish that there are at least 2 bugs:
    1. help system organization - not sure if fixed upstream.
    2. a Debian specific implementation issue.

I'll have to some research before filing appropriate bug reports.
Thanks all for the assistance.