[PLUG] Evolution/Android Contact/Calendar Sync

Alexandre Bedard alex at dastyle.net
Wed Mar 1 20:01:29 UTC 2017

On 3/1/2017 11:52 AM, Charles Sliger wrote:
> What are people using for synchronizing the contacts and calendar in
> Evolution with an Android smartphone?
> I have Evolution on Linux Mint (Ubuntu) and a Samsung Galaxy S7.

I use Google Contacts to synchronize my contacts across devices... In
Gnome, under "Online Accounts", I have my Google account (not Gmail) set
up, and when I use Evolution, my contacts and calendars are sync'ed with
the Google cloud, and with my mobile devices (Android phone, Apple iPad
tablet).

--
Alex Bedard