[PLUG] Evolution/Android Contact/Calendar Sync

Tom tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 00:14:56 UTC 2017

I keep my calendar and contacts in ownCloud on the web and synchronize
everything to it.
It works like charm with Android, iOS, Linux (Evolution/Kontact/Kmail)
... did not try Win (but other people say that it works too).
In Android, I use iCal and CardDAV apps to do the synchronization with
the native Address Book and Calendars by Google. Naturally, it all
works for the rest of the family too. Additional benefit is file file
storage synchronized between all the devices and being able to share
files/calendar/... with the other users/family.
In my opinion, it is well worth the setup effort.
Tomas