[PLUG] Wireless video cameras?

Chuck Hast wchast at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 15:46:24 UTC 2017

OH yes, run your cameras on a isolated network. I never mix my cameras into
the LAN, the only point of entry from the outside (if you need it ) is the
DVR.
With ZoneMinder, you can make it pretty hard to access it if you want. Or
if you
just want local console, you can view from the DVR.

When I did security camera installs I put the DVR on a box hidden away some-
where and we used a "baitbox" older PC running all of the camera screens on
it located someplace so if the bad guys broke in, they found that device and
took it for the DVR. Running ZoneMinder headless is one of the great things
about that product.