[PLUG] Stephouse

Jason Bergstrom bergie at bergie.net
Sun Mar 19 16:49:53 UTC 2017

On Sun, Mar 19, 2017 at 08:42:45AM -0700, Denis Heidtmann wrote:
> Does anyone have experience and/or opinions on Stephouse?
>
> http://www.stephouse.net/residential-high-speed-internet/

Yes, I have the 25/5 package for a connection. Measured speeds for
download/upload are at the expected rates.

You need to have line of sight to a tower they have antennas on
(I'm off KGON/Stonehenge - South West Hills). They install a
Ubiquiti NanoBridge M5 with a dish antenna and likely a gateway,
but any device capable of requesting an IP via DHCP would work.
There wasn't a separate installation cost.

Jason,
bergie at bergie.net