[PLUG] PLUG Advanced Topics Volunteer?

Vedanta Teacher orevedantateacher at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 11:46:25 UTC 2017

Everyone,

00: What about using the Tuesday evening meeting to
discus any needed changes in PLUG? Sorry for the
simplicity of logic.

01: Wes provided access @ FG Sunday so that option
still seems to work.

02: I don't "work in the field" so I wouldn't have the necessary
contacts. And working in health care I have wildly unstable
schedules & wouldn't have the necessary availability.

Blessings,

Paul W.