[PLUG] USB to ethernet adapters

Tom tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 21:56:01 UTC 2017

I have used the adapter Wes suggested and it works like a charm on
Linux, and it is good price for $10.
If you need to buy local (limited choice) and want to be sure that it
works, why not bring a laptop and try to plug it in it should show as a
network card.
You should be able to see and inspect the new network (ethernet)
interface by any of the following commands:
ip link
ifconfig
hwinfo --netcard
hwinfo --network