[PLUG] USB to ethernet adapters

Richard Owlett rowlett at cloud85.net
Wed Mar 22 09:10:46 UTC 2017

On 03/20/2017 04:56 PM, Tom wrote:
> I have used the adapter Wes suggested and it works like a charm on
> Linux, and it is good price for $10.
> If you need to buy local (limited choice) and want to be sure that it
> works, why not bring a laptop and try to plug it in it should show as
> a network card.

Primarily because the way they state their "return policy" I doubt they
would allow it. Secondarily,
        'evidence from you and Wes have for a particular model working'
PLUS   'reports on web that a different model does not'
PLUS   'package labeling saying it is for a specific Apple computer'
EQUALS 'not worth the hassle'