[PLUG] Raspbian sqlite project...

Richard Owlett rowlett at cloud85.net
Wed Mar 22 20:34:30 UTC 2017

PLUG efficiency is increasing.

On 03/22/2017 01:43 PM, Tom wrote:
> Hi Michael,
> I assume that you are somewhat familiar with C and SQL.
> If you need SQL introduction (essential for using any SQL DB) I would
> recommend: https://www.w3schools.com/sql/ and replicate the examples
> using sqlite3 command line interface.

I'm acclimated to receiving answers in under 24 hrs.
Back from lunch with searching for SQL/SQLite tutorials on TODO list.
second even had a example using TCL to access a SQLite DB.

The first had a link to a PHP tutorial which I'll need in near future.

May I expect answers to next week's problems tomorrow?

Thank you.