[PLUG] Monitor... dead audio

Tom tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 18:28:48 UTC 2017

Before replacing any parts, it may be worth to try to inject some audio
signal to the amp amplifier first .... there are other failure modes
possible such as PCB, capacitor, mixer/volume control, DAC, ......
In any case, when you get all the way here into the TV - you could even
explore integrating the whole R-Pi with an amplifier shield into the
thing wiring the speakers directly from the shield .... and a lot of
other possibilities when you are really determined and equiped with
soldering iron, osciloscope, ....
Tomas