[PLUG] Problems running WordPress on http://localhost/ - was {Re: Network server and client simultaneously ...}

Richard Owlett rowlett at cloud85.net
Wed Mar 29 18:24:35 UTC 2017

On 03/29/2017 10:59 AM, c wrote:
> Not sure how involved you want to get with wordpress. If you find
> yourself working with multiple sites or doing a lot of work on at
> least one, you may want to try out wp-cli  which will let you
> update all or specific plugins, core wordpress and run other
> functions from the command line.
>
> http://wp-cli.org/
>
> If you are just trying to build out one site and occasionally update
> it, it may be way more involved than what you want to do.

It appears to be aimed at a different audience. The WordPress on my
personal machine is strictly a learning environment, strictly isolated
from any live site. I'll only be doing maintenance on the church's site.
Any new features will be handled by the consultant who set it up and is
hosting it.
Thanks