[PLUG] Anyone Have a Corsair H60, H110i or H100i Liquid Cooler?

John Jason Jordan johnxj at gmx.com
Thu Mar 30 17:08:09 UTC 2017

On Thu, 30 Mar 2017 09:39:40 -0700
Michael Barnes <barnmichael at gmail.com> dijo:

>Sorry I don't have an answer to the question. I, too, have recently
>returned to the area and an always looking for resources. I know about
>Fry's, but what is ENU?

A local independent seller of computer stuff, stores in Hillsboro and
NE 122nd, and a favorite place for PLUG people to shop. Not always the
best prices or the greatest selection, but then, you don't have to pay
shipping and, more importantly, their staff know what they're talking
about.

http://www.enuinc.com/