[PLUG] CentOS 7 iso too big to burn...

Nat Taylor bioborg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 06:21:12 UTC 2017

Install from usb key? https://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/InstallFromUSBkey
might fit on an 8gb, def a 16gb

Or maybe just dd the install file onto your partition and pretend its a usb
key and tell your bios to boot from that partition?

dd if=CentOS-6.5-x86_64-bin-DVD1.iso of=/dev/sdb1

note that I put the 1 on the end of /dev/sdb , as you are dd'ing to the
partition, not the drive.   Worth a try.  make sure you get that partition
right, so you don't wipe stuff out.