[PLUG] Finding appropriate USENET group or mailing list?

Richard Owlett rowlett at cloud85.net
Fri Mar 31 22:32:01 UTC 2017

On 03/31/2017 03:35 PM, John Meissen wrote:
>> Inspite of the fact that the subject of my current interest is WordPress
>>     I avoid blogs and web based support groups
>>     [neither indexes content reasonably]
>>
>> I prefer USENET although lists like "lists.debian.org/debian-user/" are
>> very *USEFUL*.
>>
>> Anyone willing to tell me "Where to go"?
>>   POLITELY preferred ;>
>
> Not sure what you're looking for. If you're looking for a server, I use
>
> NNTP Server = nntp.aioe.org
>
> john-

I suspect my question was more poorly phrased than . .. ... ...  ;/
If USENET then I have adequate server -- need title

If mailing list, need pointer to archive and subscription info

Clearer? Refuse to say what friends/relatives might say ;/

What's useful question?  *OWL* 'ducks' fer cover . .. ... .... .