[PLUG] HOW to search for a specialized text editor?

Tom tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Tue May 2 05:43:16 UTC 2017

I use any of the following applications to side by side visually
compare and merge text files: kompare, kdif3, tkdiff
My tool choice depends on what is available to me on a given Linux
machine I use at that time. I am sure there are other tools to do this.
See example screen-shots here:
kompare: https://www.tomask.org/~tomask/dropbox/screenshots/kompare.png
kdif3: https://www.tomask.org/~tomask/dropbox/screenshots/kdiff3.png
libreoffice: